Maybe I've missed a few threads or something, but dat soundtrack

"
Rhys wrote:
"
I am still waiting for my original Fellshrine music

The original Fellshrine music, circa 2011. It was changed mid-2012 to a new song, then later that year we upgraded all of the game's music to a higher-quality remaster, which was made for the downloadable soundtrack.

Thanks a lot Rhys.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
They also removed one of the Shore maps, it's an old track called Dawn of Sadness that used to play in a lot of places during older beta, I've found it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CMCG5f_TQA . It would be great if you guys could share all the old tracks as downloadable OGG files, it took me a while to find them on youtube and it seems to be the only place.

Speaking of the soundtrack, I like it a lot and I'm a big fan of "The Prison" track but I noticed that this track doesn't play in any end-game maps! I was expecting that track to play in the Dungeon map and Torture Chamber map but it's The Warden's Quarters track instead so I was slightly disappointed by that even tho the Warden track is awesome. I hope you guys will add that track into a future map (or add it to one of the 2 prison maps).
Tech guy
Last edited by Warrax on Jan 15, 2014, 2:39:20 PM
So, where is the music for the Dominus fight?
"
Rhalph wrote:
So, where is the music for the Dominus fight?
And the new Vaal areas! Oh and the credits!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Up...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info