>>> 5L chests, Q20/L20 gems and lot's of legacy stuff, All priced, <<<

im online now
"
joykillah wrote:
im online now

I am sorry buddy, we are in opposite timezones obviously. I am going to sleep when you are waking up or have day time or something :) it's 5:30 a.m. here now and I am off for today. I will be available in 8 hours or so. If you can, just drop me a pm when you are online and if I am not sleeping I will log in to the game.

cheers.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Dec 20, 2013, 11:40:26 PM
b
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
b
b
i just updated thread. There is a trick or treat item hehe, too cheap to be true, not cheap enough to be abused!
b^
b
b
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info