So..Is the ranger a lesbian?

Just wondering.
Personally, i think it'd be cool. I think its already hinted at pretty heavily, but i just wanted to ask you guys what you thought.
Maybe she's just an isolationist? Not really in the political way, more in the exactly how it sounds sorta way.

:P

She is. Merveil's apparations appear as females. Every other character has apparitions of the opposite sex. She is also (apparently) a heterophobe.
Also, in Sarn Hargan speaks to her the same way he does the fellas, "Again boy.."
"
She is. Merveil's apparations appear as females. Every other character has apparitions of the opposite sex. She is also (apparently) a heterophobe.

Ugh, my class limit is now 4, no way I'm playing a gay character.
This again?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
This again?

It orbits the community, and every now and then someone who's never bothered to look up goes 'wtf is that?!'

I guess, but common sense would indicate that since almost a half of year has passed since OB started this would be clear by now. Maybe pointless repetition is starting to get to me. :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
She is both a lesbian and an isolationist.
My Ranger is, at least.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
She is not a lesbian. She just cut her hair short and acts like a man so she doesn't get gang raped in Wraeclast. Survival mode, nothing else.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Thanks for humoring me :)

I remember my first play through with her, and thinking the entire game.. did she just say that? i guess I'll have to listen harder next difficulty... Yup, definitely a lesbian..
Or just really hates people, especially men.

Common knowledge it may be, but i still wanted to see what you guys thought of it. I think its interesting. I don't think I've ever played a gay character in a game like this before.
I love the creators of this game!!

<3

"
Millennium wrote:
"

Ugh, my class limit is now 4, no way I'm playing a gay character.

I'm guessing every character you play is secretly gay, but is really self loathing about it so they put on a homophobic front in attempts to convince others and themselves that they aren't really gay.
IGN EntropicThunder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info