Bones or Gustafsson?

I don't think anyone stands a chance against Jonny, anyone tend to think otherwise?
IGN: Aux
Can I have some context sir? I'll do my research and pick the winner 100% guaranteed.
I don't need to research Aux because I am a UFC fan.

Seeing Bones lose would be cool but I really don't see it happening in this fight. I think Glover Texiera probably has a better chance than Gustafasson does.

I would like to see the fight but I will be working tonight which is fine because I expect Bones to dominate like he almost always does.

What he did to Chael Sonnen was ridiculous, the guy is a beast. The most interesting match ups that I can think of would be if Bones moved up to Heavy Weight for some bigger challenges.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Sep 21, 2013, 6:38:33 PM
I smell a rematch coming up! Gustafsson dominated Jones for majority of the fight.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I was surprised to read that it was such a close fight although if he had really dominated Jones the majority of the time then I am sure he would have won. I'm sure a rematch will happen at some point and if Gustafasson really deserves to be the champion then he will win.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
I was surprised to read that it was such a close fight although if he had really dominated Jones the majority of the time then I am sure he would have won. I'm sure a rematch will happen at some point and if Gustafasson really deserves to be the champion then he will win.

The fight should have been stopped due to the nasty cut near Jones' eye. Also, Jones had just a few more significant strikes landed which barely kept the belt around his waist. The rematch should be a damn good fight.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I was hoping this would be something like pokemon.

Instead its stupid UFC :(
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
pokemon.

stupid

Really impressed by Gustafsson. If I could go back in time I would order the pay per-view. People went into this fight thinking that it would prove that Jones isn't just beating people smaller than him with his height and reach advantage. Unfortunately I think the opposite was demonstrated. Gustafsson did better by far than anyone who has ever faced Jones and he just happens to be just as big as Jones....
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Sep 22, 2013, 10:31:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info