Who would win in a Fight?

VS

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Sep 20, 2013, 6:10:48 PM
Guess again fool.

A picture of JCVD picking Arnold off the ground.
Spoiler
Correct ranking:
Chuck Norris > Bruce Lee > JCVD > Steven Seagal > Jet Li > Arnold > Tony Jaa > Jackie Chan > Sylvester Stalone.
Spoiler
Chuck Norris is a six-time undefeated World Professional Middle Weight Karate Champion.

Bruce Lee studied Chinese gung fu under the legendary Yip Man, but doesn't have a history of competitive bouts. Approximating his exact skill is difficult.

JCVD has had several professional martial arts bouts, but is no six-time champion.

Steven Seagal's martial arts history is kind of like Bruce Lee's, but without the legendary teacher. He has been credited, however, with instructing UFC fighters on perfecting winning moves.

Jet Li also has some martial arts background.

Arnold was a bodybuilder, not a martial artist. Naturally, muscular development would help him win fights against your average man, but not against trained experts.

Tony Jaa has a background as a stuntman, but not as a martial artist.

Jackie Chan's background is almost entirely in drama.

Sylvester Stallone's background is in drama, not martial arts. He would lose against almost any competitior.
Sorry Arnold.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 20, 2013, 6:33:58 PM
Who'd ever win would be the one with the best medical insurance coverage cause dem guys are old as fuck.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Correct ranking:
Chuck Norris > Bruce Lee > JCVD > Steven Seagal > Jet Li > Arnold > Tony Jaa > Jackie Chan > Sylvester Stalone.
Spoiler
Chuck Norris is a six-time undefeated World Professional Middle Weight Karate Champion.

Bruce Lee studied Chinese gung fu under the legendary Yip Man, but doesn't have a history of competitive bouts. Approximating his exact skill is difficult.

JCVD has had several professional martial arts bouts, but is no six-time champion.

Steven Seagal's martial arts history is kind of like Bruce Lee's, but without the legendary teacher. He has been credited, however, with instructing UFC fighters on perfecting winning moves.

Jet Li also has some martial arts background.

Arnold was a bodybuilder, not a martial artist. Naturally, muscular development would help him win fights against your average man, but not against trained experts.

Tony Jaa has a background as a stuntman, but not as a martial artist.

Jackie Chan's background is almost entirely in drama.

Sylvester Stallone's background is in drama, not martial arts. He would lose against almost any competitior.
Sorry Arnold.

Sorry, gotta disagree with your rankings.
Bruce Lee > Billy Blanks > Chuck Norris > Steven Seagal > JCVD > Tony Jai > Sylvester Stalone > Jet Li > Jackie Chan > Arnold.

All of these guy has had some type of formal training with martial art or boxing with the exception of Arnold as for as I know.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
"
magree wrote:
All of these guy has had some type of formal training with martial art or boxing with the exception of Arnold as for as I know.

but arnold is a T1 model... with built-in combat capabilites

also

michael jackson > all

I need more purple titles
JCVD is a UniSol... not just any UniSol.

He is THE UniSol.
@magree: Putting Stalone above anyone is proof that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Some things are debatable (you could put Bruce Lee anywhere from #1 to slightly better than Arnold), but I think we all should agree that his lack of training and no prior history of athleticism put him at the bottom of the list.

And no, those movie consultants who coach actors don't count.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@magree: Putting Stalone above anyone is proof that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Some things are debatable (you could put Bruce Lee anywhere from #1 to slightly better than Arnold), but I think we all should agree that his lack of training and no prior history of athleticism put him at the bottom of the list.

And no, those movie consultants who coach actors don't count.

Don't count him out as a boxer. I wouldn't say he would make the greatest boxer but a boxer none the less. His show the contender is about boxing and there is no way you can say that he hasn't gotten into the ring. I would also say that anyone who stays in shape like him, could hold his own. The only reason I would but him above Li or Chan is due only to size. Out of all the one listed I would say Arnold is the only one who has not had any type of training in fighting except from consultants.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Last edited by magree on Sep 21, 2013, 11:41:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info