Any good game recommendations?

After a lot of PoE, I think maybe an MMO would be the best fit for me. However, if any good Action/FPS games come to mind for you with decent graphics and are not by EA, please feel free to share them. Avoid mentioning other ARPGs.

EDIT: Preferably something not totally mainstream, and please no monthly subs. Oh, and maybe MMOs aren't for me lol.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Sep 19, 2013, 11:14:59 PM
When I got to that point, I bought Skyrim and played almost 600 hours worth before coming back to PoE recently. (I'm so fucking happy! Found my 930+ facebreaker!)

To start, I thought the combat was clunky, but once I got use to it, I was fine.
Don't know what you have against mainstream games, but GTA V just game out, and it's fucking great fun.
"
How about a totally different direction then? Papers, Please?

Your criteria is getting problematic dude. 'MMO, non mainstream, no monthly subs'.

You do know you're looking at a world of pay to win, right?

Aaaand updated it.

"
TheKleen wrote:
Don't know what you have against mainstream games, but GTA V just game out, and it's fucking great fun.

Well perhaps some mainstream games can be good, but it's that everyone hops on teh bandwagon just because everyone else is playing it. This leads into many players being either immature, or unaware of the rest fo the gamign world. Plus everyone keeps talkign about that, and it can get very annoying. Skyrim is a good example of that.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Sep 19, 2013, 11:20:49 PM
For the record. I never once went to a Skyrim forum. I tried it because a friend recommended it. I enjoyed it and now recommend it too.

You asked, I offered.
Planetside 2 is a fun massive online FPS. Has epic sized battles and a constant dynamic map. It's also far from pay2win since all guns are sidegraded. Free to play as well.

If you like sci-fi, fighting alongside tanks and air vehicles while you are huddled behind a rock watching 50+ vehicles engage and 100+ infantry shooting at each other then you may want to check it out.
I recently played Spec ops the line which has one of the best has one of the best stories I've seen in a while, it's also dirt cheap on steam.

Also if you're just looking for cheap games I recommend checking out the humble bundle every now and then, it's cheap games for charity.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

after looking at this one trine, mark of the ninja, and bastion are all real good.
It's not a MMO but I still play Dragon Age on occasion.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
"
magree wrote:
It's not a MMO but I still play Dragon Age on occasion.

God that game. Only game that I quit because I couldn't kill the 4th monster in the game. Like the 4th group of skeletons you fight at the beginning. And I played AND beat Dark Souls a few times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info