I know it's not against the rules

but talking about Blizzard or Diablo 3 in the game or on the forums should be.

It's practically as annoying as racism and most of us came here to get away from those terrible things.

Also, this thread should remain in General Discussion because it's about PoE's rules/policies/ToS.
"
arpgfan wrote:
but talking about Blizzard or Diablo 3 in the game or on the forums should be.

It's practically as annoying as racism and most of us came here to get away from those terrible things.

Also, this thread should remain in General Discussion because it's about PoE's rules/policies/ToS.

I usually follow the age of policy of "don't click it". If everyone did that the posts would die pretty fast. Fact is people want to discuss what is going on. I don't have a problem with that because it doesn't effect me in any way. Don't like it? Don't read it. :)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
It's basically impossible to stop people from making threads about D3. If you deleted or move the thread, another one pops up in a matter of hours.
Forum Sheriff
Trying to stop Diablo Posts:

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
IMO, talking about Blizzard's AH shut down is on topic because actually some player were asking for an AH for PoE. Reporting Blizzard's move is relevant on that debate.

You are asking for arbitrary decisions to mute people only because "you" don't want to hear about that company.
Last edited by PureLaine on Sep 19, 2013, 7:58:47 PM
Really? You are so immature ~

I understand that threads here praising diablo 3 are not welcome.

But discussing what one game does better than the other is very objective and moving that to off-topic is like censorship.
Whoever did this failed the moderator-job. General discussion means discussing all game related features and by no means includes a ban of mentioning other game names. GGG thought about introducing an AH some time ago, so it was very relevant to POE as well
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on Sep 19, 2013, 8:06:07 PM
You're right ARPGfan. Let's ban Diablo 3 posts!
"
What if I told you, you can post in a constructive, friendly and pleasant manner?

You need to stop.
"
What if I told you, you can post in a constructive, friendly and pleasant manner?

Spoiler
Remember that one time you told me that hank died before I watched the episode?

on topic: I agree. While we're at it people should be muted for mentioning anything regarding gender, sexuality and religion. But D3 should take precedence, tbh.

PS: I crash my mause.
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
Last edited by bbblame on Sep 19, 2013, 8:57:54 PM
"
bbblame wrote:
"

Spoiler
Remember that one time you told me that hank died before I watched the episode?

Skyler is the bald guy right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info