i just want to play

I doubt many of you can feel my pain.

2 Weeks away from PoE every month.

All I can do is make builds at work and lurk the forums.

I thought id share my latest idea with you all:

Google Docs Spreadheet

Passive Tree:

That's a spreadsheet of roughly what will be going on at 119

I think you could easily do it as a Marauder or a Duelist instead. But I like Shadows Aesthetic.
Marauder would have more HP and the 30% Crit incoming reduction.
Duelist would have almost identical stats.

I doubt ill make it past 111 in the near future.

So yeah, that's how I fill in my days of longing for PoE.

That build is also why I have been asking about certain things on the forums. So many of you have in a way contributed to it.

PS: If you are getting burned out, take a break for a couple of weeks. I got burned out when I first started. Then I took a break and BAM back into it (I wasn't away every 2 weeks back then)

And yeah... nobody cares I guess, but it's there anyway.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Sep 19, 2013, 7:05:33 PM
Do you play PoE in your sleep, too?

I do, especially mid-race season. Missed last season because Fallout 3. Slept much better, and came back to PoE fresh and ready. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Haha, I have a few times.

But only when I'm home and I've had a late night of PoE'ing.

At work I usually dream about Zombies and how I'd get out of here when the inevitable happens.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
In case of the inevitable, Aim For The Head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCx0N-_5wrQ&list=PL31FC73F17F967317

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info