So apart from being able to read this post by me...

What else has made/is making your day? :D

After a long quiz night (We lost by the way), and several free drinks, I'm actually feeling surprisingly great. Which is good because I've been working, and being relaxed and enjoying it rather than struggling to get through the day is a massive upside.

Plus like I'm alive and stuff, apologies to anyone reading this who isn't with us anymore.
i had a dumpster arrive at my house today, moving back to cali and its so nice to throw all this shit away!
~SotW HC Guild~

"
I had an abscess removed last night via emergency surgery -- it was just discovered yesterday morning.

I felt immediately better...so that's made my day.

Good to hear! Did you notice the pain before it became an emergency? Or was it those type of ones where any pain came on so slowly you didn't really notice until you were aware there was a problem?

I've had a few root canals, and didn't realize they were causing headaches and a constant amount of pain until I knew they were there (and I pushing them relieved an immense amount of pain).
Welp. Them misdiagnosis'.
Further reinforces that the best person to know your health is yourself. Glad to hear you got it treated, and that you could go home so quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info