Debug 198655191: Hardcore Global Chat Timeout + FTJ Any Instances

I was kicked to the login from an Arcade map instance. I was unable to join global chat or the map instance after I logged back in. The global chat problem resolved itself after a few minutes, but I was unable to rejoin the map so it was lost. Trade chat worked, but I couldn't switch channels. One person in global chat also reported a similar problem: his Eternal Laboratory instance was bugged which meant he couldn't portal out of his map.

The stickied thread says you received the crash instance data. This is about the post-crash complications which mostly resolved themselves. I assume that a server crashed and restarted itself so I don't know if this data is useful to you or not, but I figured I'd post it anyways.

IGN: exaltareBEYOND
Last edited by exaltare on Sep 18, 2013, 6:45:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I got a very similar situation

After leaving and coming back to a map from the ternal laboratory, I got systematically disconnected right after loading the map. tried to enter 4 times (using 4 of the 6 portals) and got disconnected immediatly each times.

Also I couldn't joined global chat at all (time out message), but trade chat would work sometimes.

my debug report number just below

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info