Game DVD/Soundtrack CD images and the upcoming 0.9.12p patch

We expect the 0.9.12p patch to be deployed in the next couple of days. Among minor bug fixes, it will contain a new ability for Brutus to use in his fight. It is pretty awesome - I'm eager to see what you guys think when you get a chance to see it.

Edit: the rumours of a new experimental league type are not confirmed or denied by this edit.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:41:49 AM
DVD and soundtrack look awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on them.
"
Chris wrote:
We expect the 0.9.12p patch to be deployed in the next couple of days. Among minor bug fixes, it will contain a new ability for Brutus to use in his fight. It is pretty awesome - I'm eager to see what you guys think when you get a chance to see it.

This...kinda scares me, to be honest. Especially if it's a stun-type ability or one that increases his speed.
I was waiting for this.... now I wonder what sumo move could Brutus use.
✠ ✠
"
Chris wrote:
Among minor bug fixes, it will contain a new ability for Brutus to use in his fight.

This.

Both Brutus and Mereveil feel a bit weak and linear in their boss fights compared to Vaal Oversoul with his 4-5 different types of attacks and versatility.
That's true, but let's not forget the fact that Brutus appears later on as the boss in the dungeon map. If I remember correctly quite a few 60+ chars died to him in the last 1w race. He almost got me too, with the frenzy charges he got every 30 seconds ...

It almost feels necessary to carry a temp chains curse in this map even for builds which don't need it anyway

But I am also excited to see his new ability
Those discs. HNNGGGG!!

Can't wait to get this stuff in the mail. I have a special place on my shelf where this is gonna go.
"
Chris wrote:
Among minor bug fixes, it will contain a new ability for Brutus to use in his fight. It is pretty awesome - I'm eager to see what you guys think when you get a chance to see it.

It's that hook attack you mentioned in some stream while back, right? :>
Boom baby!
"
Elegia wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Among minor bug fixes, it will contain a new ability for Brutus to use in his fight. It is pretty awesome - I'm eager to see what you guys think when you get a chance to see it.

Shhhhh
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Elegia wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Shhhhh

uh...

*hillock hooks us to him*

*hillock SMASH!*

That kind of combo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info