"
jefferson wrote:
There should be no luck involved. Throughout the two days I've been here, about 60% of the randoms have no posts or login for a minute which is complete bullshit.

and if there was no luck involved you still wouldn't have gotten a key since there are enough users that are longer here than you and have posted more than you so either way...
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
jefferson wrote:
I have been waiting for almost 2 days now and no key. If I don't get one by this time tomorrow I'm never coming back and I'm telling everyone that I know to say fuck this game. They have been waiting for nearly 3 weeks too.

cya... no one needs some ragekiddys like u in a game if u just *like* the game when u get a key .. we need peepsto TEST the game and not only playing for fun

When did I ever say I wouldn't test the game? It's a beta, who wouldn't test the game. Oh wait, the fucking no post one login accounts wouldnt.
well your first post sounds like *GIMME FUCKING BETA KEY IF NOT I TELL ALL THIS GAME SUX!* so u just wanna play it and dont test it :P

that is why they are called randoms, they should remove all keys not activated and give them to active people
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
well your first post sounds like *GIMME FUCKING BETA KEY IF NOT I TELL ALL THIS GAME SUX!* so u just wanna play it and dont test it :P

Not at all. I meant I've been waiting too long to stay here. If I don't get at least a chance to test I'm never coming back.
"
marowitz wrote:
that is why they are called randoms, they should remove all keys not activated and give them to active people

This guy knows what's up.
Last Visited: August 9, 2011 12:44 PM
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

The next random. Like he's gonna provide great fucking feedback.
"
jefferson wrote:

Why shouldn't he provide good feedback?

You think that because you have been writing on the forum, then you'll be able to provide better feedback?
I said that because if he has no posts before he gets in what makes you think that he will post after he gets in?
"
jefferson wrote:

The fact that you can't wait mere days shows that in reality, you don't really have a real interest into this game, and just want something free to kill time.

But I do agree on the point that even though this is random, people with posts should have more chances to get one.

But on the other hand, what can non-player talk about the game, if they haven't played it either. It's a lose-lose situation no matter what.

So in a way, not relying on the post count is probably the fairer way of handling this for the time being.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info