I have been waiting for almost 2 days now and no key. If I don't get one by this time tomorrow I'm never coming back and I'm telling everyone that I know to say fuck this game. They have been waiting for nearly 3 weeks too.
Relax..
Last edited by DrCosta on Aug 27, 2011, 4:22:16 PM
"
DrCosta wrote:
Relax..

How can I relax when I've waited too long for a key? Makes no sense to stay here if I don't get one in the next day.
There are over 50,000 people waiting for a beta invite. I just got mine today after 2-3 weeks. Check the timers latest random.
I have been for almost 2 days straight. I tab out of watching streams and check it and every time it's not me.
"
jefferson wrote:
I have been waiting for almost 2 days now and no key. If I don't get one by this time tomorrow I'm never coming back and I'm telling everyone that I know to say fuck this game. They have been waiting for nearly 3 weeks too.

There's people who have been waiting for months and you don't withstand 2 days?

Good riddance I'd say.
"
UncleMario wrote:
"
jefferson wrote:

There's people who have been waiting for months and you don't withstand 2 days?

Good riddance I'd say.

If they are too stupid to wait that long then that is their fault. I'm not coming back and I'm telling my 30 or so gaming friends fuck this game.
Ease up mate.

It's a lottery, you'll "win" if your lucky.

You have been waiting 2 days, i have been waiting 16 days...and that's nothing compared to the people who has been waiting since late 2010.

And last but not least, i'm pretty sure you'll not get a key by threaten GGG :)
There should be no luck involved. Throughout the two days I've been here, about 60% of the randoms have no posts or login for a minute which is complete bullshit.
"
jefferson wrote:

cya... no one needs some ragekiddys like u in a game if u just *like* the game when u get a key .. we need peepsto TEST the game and not only playing for fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info