Youtube: Diablo III Auction House Update

Discuss.

Is Path of Exile dead now?
Last edited by klayveR on Sep 17, 2013, 2:48:29 PM
"
klayveR wrote:
Youtube: Diablo III Auction House Update

Is Path of Exile dead now? Discuss.

yes poe is dead "now" because of a change to a different game 5 months from "now"...
~SotW HC Guild~

1) Announce u are shutting down something 6 months before so u get the hype

2)Release Expansion and repeat history selling so many copies to the poor excited fans

3)W8 a few weeks and open them up again (or some similiar money grabbing system for casuals)

4)?????

5) Profit :D

Really its sad whats going to happen ....It already happened with D3 , nobody seems to remember all that hype for a fucking terrible game .People trusted them and got fucked once , prepare to get fucked twice.
"
MadBro_ wrote:

Really its sad whats going to happen ....It already happened with D3 , nobody seems to remember all that hype for a fucking terrible game .People trusted them and got fucked once , prepare to get fucked twice.

and to that end i refuse to be duped again...its not like the AH was the only thing that ruined it...in fact i didnt even care about the AH my gripes were much deeper than that.

guess i did it wrong though, when i was done and realized i hated the game i needed to stay on their forums a few more months to remind everyone how much i hated the game and how aweful the community was for disagreeing with me :)

most of my friends who bought it got accounts hacked during their inactivity and got tired of dealing with support so they gave up.
~SotW HC Guild~

Last edited by scorpitron on Sep 17, 2013, 3:01:11 PM
Im loling at those people who demanded poe have an auction house.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Bad news for POE. i think many many players choose selffound over gambling for upgrades.
but lets wait if nlizzard gets i right hehe.
This fools everyone who thought the Auction House(s) was the downfall of Diablo 3.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Im loling at those people who demanded poe have an auction house.

Honestly I still think an auction house would be AWESOME!

But, I know logically that it just ruins games. And I just wish it could work... even though I know it never can.
Hey hey, that's interesting. Now I might consider buying the expansion once it drops to a 3rd of it's release price.
"
AveiMil wrote:
This fools everyone who thought the Auction House(s) was the downfall of Diablo 3.

Well put.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info