Man, you guys better step up if you want to beat D3's expansion

Just recently installed this again and played it again only to scurry back to PoE again but now I might actualy just delete my char and start all over, sounds fun.

And djeez guys the instant i log into my account i get a message from blizzard (e-mail) that my account is blocked because it had unusual activity (from not playing so long? wtf?).
"
thewandmirror wrote:
Just recently installed this again and played it again only to scurry back to PoE again but now I might actualy just delete my char and start all over, sounds fun.

And djeez guys the instant i log into my account i get a message from blizzard (e-mail) that my account is blocked because it had unusual activity (from not playing so long? wtf?).

Have fun unlocking that. Blizzard wants me to send them identification, a signed copy of the end user agreement, and my serial key for a blizzard game before they will unlock my account :(
"
Funkhauzer wrote:
"
thewandmirror wrote:

Have fun unlocking that. Blizzard wants me to send them identification, a signed copy of the end user agreement, and my serial key for a blizzard game before they will unlock my account :(

Oh? The reason i quit playing it was mainly PoE but also the fact that my account was locked and i somehow had a US-key only and was trying to unlock it via the EU site. Thought I could just do it again.

You don't have a serial key? =p (Btw on the site it is just the first 5 char of your serial?)
Only thing d3 has better than poe is sync system imo
"
Funkhauzer wrote:
"
thewandmirror wrote:

yup i have some guildies that happened to and they just gave up. i have no idea if my login still works.
~SotW HC Guild~

I'm actually quite hyped by the expansion, seems more and more like the game should have been from the start. A game about the actual game and the social aspects. Not a game about snipping the AH for maximal profit.

But PoE is the same as the current Diablo 3 in that way. The only difference is that PoE has a much better illusion to it. White items matters, but you don't want to spend that much "currency" on it either.

This is not a troll post, i love PoE alot more then Diablo 3. But I like neither of them in their current state. I want to play the game and not dwell in the trading forum/ah. Which made me realize PoE wasn't the game for me either. I wasted more time earning currency in the forums then actual playing the game cuz of the reward/time spent.

So I'm actually happy that one of the two taking a good direction turn. Hate on this post as much as you want, but meh... Can't just throw away the new info about RoS.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
sanleon wrote:

and D3 only accomplishes that because of dumbed down mechanics.
"
derbefrier wrote:
"
sanleon wrote:

and D3 only accomplishes that because of dumbed down mechanics.

not only have they dumbed down hit mechanics and all dps mushed into 1, it still desyncs often lol
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Last edited by bjarky on Sep 17, 2013, 6:11:23 PM
"
bjarky wrote:

not only have they dumbed down hit mechanics and all dps mushed into 1, it still desyncs often lol

I played D3 heavily from release for a few months and refused to play HC because of the desync and network issues. It may have gotten better since then (I didn't stick around to find out) but early D3 desync was 1000 times worse than PoE has ever been for me, and that's a fact.

Man_Mode
"
>no desynch

That's about it. I love PoE but no longer play it because of desync. Fix desync and drop rates (or self found league) and the game is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info