Man, you guys better step up if you want to beat D3's expansion

>removed the auction house and replaced with a better alternative(ie no poex or whatever crappy RMT owned website we are forced to use)
>ladder seasons with special ladder-only perks and gear
>no magic find
>Bind on account gear and smart-loot drops
>gear enchanting lets you replace crappy affixes without rerolling 50 exalteds
>paragon 2.0 is equal to our skill tree, except we don't spam life nodes
>loot 2.0, all legendaries are good and unique, low level legendaries get scaled to max level if you do endgame making everything good
>challenge modes(maps, survival, time attacks, random storylines without paying 5exalted orbs per attempt)
>no desynch
>100x better optimization for graphics

Hope the game's release on october is nothing short of perfect.
Go play Diablo 3 kid, we don't want sheep like you.
IGN: LordAsutarosu
So basically,QQ causer you couldn't get POE to run on your crappy hardware? The last point gave it away :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Man, OP you better step it up if you want to beat the other trolls claiming this same thing.
~SotW HC Guild~

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I went and played both games and enjoyed both would the universe implode?
"
Funkhauzer wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but if I went and played both games and enjoyed both would the universe implode?

that's not how these things work...

you have to HATE one or the other then spend all your time on the one you hate's message board trolling everyone for liking the one you hate.

then you predict the one you hate will die "soon" and that you told everyone how right your were should that eventually happen.
~SotW HC Guild~

"

>paragon 2.0 is equal to our skill tree, except we don't spam life nodes

I'm sorry but this one makes me laugh.

If anyone honestly believes that this is true then I have no idea why you are even playing this game.

BTW your OP is full of huge assumptions. That stuff doesn't exist yet so it means basically nothing, same as my expectations for the original release.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Sep 17, 2013, 2:54:33 PM
"
scorpitron wrote:
Man, OP you better step it up if you want to beat the other trolls claiming this same thing.
"
scorpitron wrote:
"
Funkhauzer wrote:

that's not how these things work...

you have to HATE one or the other then spend all your time on the one you hate's message board trolling everyone for liking the one you hate.

then you predict the one you hate will die "soon" and that you told everyone how right your were should that eventually happen.

Oh ok, I see how it works then. Tough decision :(. Can I hate both then?
"
random storylines

D3 is one random story-line from the very beginning.

"

>paragon 2.0 is equal to our skill tree

Really cool skill system. Maybe a bit too deep for an average "Beat 'em up" but works great with joy-pad.
Theorycrafting will be done in first hour after release. Have fun building.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info