Build of the Week Video #12, patch 0.9.12o and two league results

We deployed the 0.9.12o patch today, which addresses a few issues such as Map drop rates and Hillock being unfair for new witches.

The one week Resistance Penalty Testing League has come to an end. We got some really great data about the upcoming resistance penalties. It'll take a while to go through it all, so I would expect that we'll see them introduced for normal leagues in 0.9.13. I'm always impressed to see people get to level 78 in one week in hardcore - well done. To those who died on the way, thanks for the data and better luck next time!

We ran a three-hour hardcore party race yesterday where parties were allowed. Congratulations to everyone who won a prize. An awesome graph of the top ten players, courtesy of Temple of Exiles, is here.

In the comments on Friday's update, a few Magic: The Gathering players were interested when I mentioned that some of the GGG developers were attending the local Return to Ravnica prerelease event over the weekend. Five people who have worked for GGG entered out of the 52 players who showed up at the shop. We took home approximately half the prizes. I went undefeated :D
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:42:02 AM
Happy 30th birthday Chris!
Quickly, everyone make him feel old!

Happy Birthday Big C

Edit: or should I call you, Mr Wilson?
Last edited by duolc on Oct 1, 2012, 12:16:23 AM
Haaaaapppy Birthday!
Happy birthday!
IGN:Sawnic
undefeated. nice. i would have gone but i decided i'm going strictly mtg online. just so i dont have to ebay single cards, and wait forever, and pay more for cards, and pay more for tournaments, and travel costs to tournaments, and my local store does 20 minute rounds which is ridiculous.
Yay news!

And happy 18th birthday, now you can drink alcohol!
✠ ✠
Thanks, guys :)

I love the way no one has commented on any of the PoE news yet in this thread :P

Edit: though I guess it is a roundup of news you've already seen!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 1, 2012, 12:28:07 AM
Happy birthday!

as a little gift i upgraded my support pack xDD

"little" hehe
Happy birthday, Chris! Congrats to all of the GGG members on the MtG domination~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info