Will be pepper sprayed or tazed,

For said key I'm 17 years old, and couldn't get to pax because well i couldn't afford the gas on my car and i couldn't afford all the other necessary things getting there i lived a bit out from it and couldn't register for money reasons

I am a senior with a bit of free time and graduating this year

"WOO GO CLASS OF 2K12"
any ways the point of trying to get to is i will post a video on youtube with proof its me ill write w/e on a piece of paper show it to the camera then get either pepper sprayed with real mace and or tazed with a real tazer (:

or both :X if not post and discuss

Edit: edited for grammar errors kinda typing this fast gotta make lunch for little sister but anyways

how i came across the items is friends step dad use to clean out cars and stuff for when he got abandon cars and came across a tazer in one of them and the mace/pepper spray is from my other friends whos dad is a cop/security guard/trainer
Last edited by GatoFuego on Aug 27, 2011, 3:43:57 PM
Wow. Dude that's messed up, it's just a game.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
DUDE

????

No.
It may be illegal to have possession of a taser, depending on your location... Just tossing that out there for consideration.

Either way, this is kind of dumb.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info