Season Four, Event 100: 1 Hour Multiproj Endless Ledge

Second zone had pulse cultists, fireball goats and double exploders, which made for some pretty slow going with only the starter bow. Third zone provided a quiver, double irons, a coral amulet, rare torso/boots and a couple trans, which got me to the 40 min mark where these dropped in the same instance:

Caught up pretty quick from there. Also found numerous orbs i never had a use for:

Never had viable targets for the two chaos, and they both dropped in the first zone too. Rng a-trollin. Then again, i cant complain about that longbow roll or all the rares that dropped with life and resists. Come to think of it, everything i could have wanted dropped except targets for those chaos orbs. Could use to see that sort of rng in signature events!

GG all, see you next race.

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Sep 25, 2013, 7:14:56 AM
Dogs! Dogs everywhere!

This was in my last zone. Those are both rares, ran out of pots fighting them. Couldn't run by as beyond lay Kuduku with a metric clusterfuckton of gmp death with it. Kept running into them as I was trying to kite because I kept missing my targeting, which didn't help.

Died on my first character in the first zone trying to just sprint by Kuduku. Got insta zapped instead.

I had a 15%q composite that I alched, but found this one which was an upgrade. Should've kept the alched bow, it was worth of an alch hall of shame spot.

Last edited by boof on Sep 25, 2013, 7:17:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info