Season Four, Event 96: 8 Hour Party

Got in the top 100 in this race I am very happy with that, found a lot of rare weapons and arnmor, also found a lot of magic weapons and armor. Got to level 24 as a templer.
like twice started again for third time as soon as it finish boom powercut Wat a luck thanks to this player for me giving this weapon I manage to get to lvl 19
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Last edited by RainBabe42 on Sep 24, 2013, 2:35:15 AM
"
Fhedaykin wrote:
As we are 2 hours before the race ends and there are "only" 400 participants tell us and GG that such slots are minority races.

What?...

"
Fhedaykin wrote:
I'll be waiting for the end result and see what it would take to reach top20 of a class to decide it is worth to participate next time

Wel, I wasn't sure if I was going to do this or not as I missed the first 3 hours. I was watching Simon's (nl_independant) stream and he was just about at Piety when I decided to at least get some points. So, 4hrs 45mins remaining I started and I got to level 33.33 just shy of 5 million exp. Didn't get all the way through Act 3, but I managed to complete the busts quest with about 27 mins remaining and headed to Catacombs to farm that out.

Got #58 overall and #11 Ranger. Good for 5 Points.

Had some okay RNG early and felt like I was progressing a bit faster than I usually do, but my RNG stopped half way through Act 2. Like completely. Found a couple of garbage blue bows that I couldn't even fix with the measly amount of Alts and Augs I recieved. Ended up crafting almost every pice of gear I had as not one single usable rare item dropped for me after about level 22.

Spoiler
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Sep 24, 2013, 1:22:38 AM
What serious competition lol.
Page 2-3 could be reached by 3h players.

That's what you get for setting up such a horrible shedule with 8h nolifer midweek events.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info