Solved - i saw the wrong number

EDIT: nevermind - i accidentally looked at the next lvl requirement instead of the current of a support gem

Original post
I currently have a reduced mana gem in my Witch equipment (char: Nynaeve_Meara in Anarchy) which ignores its str requirement - i've recently respecced a lot of my passives (went for CI) and lost quite some str.
BUT i can take the gem out of my equipment nd also put it back in (the required str (88) is shown in red, but the gem works)

If i further reduce my str (i have 85) the gem stops working and disables my helmet as it should
Spoiler
Without the belt (which gives str)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Sep 16, 2013, 12:38:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You're looking at the Next Level requirements :P At its current level, it requires 85 Strength.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You're looking at the Next Level requirements :P At its current level, it requires 85 Strength.

Now i feel really stupid XD omg... Lesson learned - don't try to find bugs when you are seriously tired ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info