Best Physical 1-Hander in the Game

Since there's been many crafting threads in this forum, I think I should show-off my baby a bit more.

Yes, the name sucks.

HC mirror thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260/page/1

Purchased the base off Lyralei and proceeded to Eternal + Exalt it whenever possible.
"
Lyralei wrote:
Some context and history behind the axe:

This was found on General Gravicius in a Shipyard before the melee patch, eternal orbs and Soul Taker existed. Nobody picked these up, opting to loot whites. It was found exactly like without the attack speed.

Really takes context to appreciate how one-of-a-kind this axe is. Found with 390DPS undivined.

Cost me a bomb to make and was thinking of stopping, since Eternals are pretty much extinct in HC. Definitely worth it in the end though :)
Old HC Mirror Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260
Last edited by Flying_Petals on Sep 15, 2013, 7:15:20 AM
That is almost as good as it is possible to get. Holy shit.
there we go perf 6 mod.
@Waggypants
nice axe.

I'll be re-rolling this dagger for max flat, which should put it in the running (yours still better I guess?) No crit chance/mult on yours

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Sep 14, 2013, 10:35:53 PM
Why do threads always turn into a "oh I have to 1-up this guy and prove my e-peen is bigger" come on man, he has one hell of an axe. He said best physical one hander, so if it's the top physical DPS, then it's the top.

Nice axe dude. Insane.
"
SamBaLam wrote:
Why do threads always turn into a "oh I have to 1-up this guy and prove my e-peen is bigger" come on man, he has one hell of an axe. He said best physical one hander, so if it's the top physical DPS, then it's the top.

Nice axe dude. Insane.

because crit isn't calculated into dps on weapon, but makes a huge difference. I don't have e-peen btw, that's for you guys...

Again, like I said, nice axe.

Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline D
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 15, 2013, 1:11:59 AM
Thats most ridiculous 1hander omg man
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Wow, thats like 500 phy dps??!

I would get to ~20k dps with my Lightning striker

-.- who needs a soul taker -.-
Bad Seed
who has the best sword?

no daggers or axes pls!!! they are BORING
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
kolp wrote:
"
SamBaLam wrote:

Nice axe dude. Insane.

because crit isn't calculated into dps on weapon, but makes a huge difference. I don't have e-peen btw, that's for you guys...

Again, like I said, nice axe. Not sure why this idiot is raging.

Yeah your dagger will be amazing once you hit that roll. Getting crit on axes seemed kinda pointless in my eyes. Our weapons are for different builds anyway :)
Old HC Mirror Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info