Bored of Path of Magic Find.

Got these of piety yesterday

I was happy.
I love how people thing IIR or IIQ is useless. It's all about RNG. RNG seriously needs to be looked at. I can run maps with 400 IIR and at least 50 IIQ yet still takes 50 runs to get a unique to drop when i'm culling. Then there are days where I can go with the same group (full group) and we'll get unique's every run sometimes even two uniques. Granted we're farming Piety and Dom on merc, but yet the only uniques that drop are garbage like blackgleam, briskwrap, zahndethus', ondar's, or Peregrine. It isn't like anything decent drops. Speaking of uniques. I've yet to see a single unique drop out of the 39 maps i've ran.

Last league in Domination i saw maybe 3 ex worth of drops with close to 2k hours of playtime, and this time i've seen no currency worth more than a fusing drop in Ambush with close to 490 hours play time.

It's completely RNG.
"
cloud01 wrote:

Last league in Domination i saw maybe 3 ex worth of drops with close to 2k hours of playtime, and this time i've seen no currency worth more than a fusing drop in Ambush with close to 490 hours play time.

It's completely RNG.

No, it was just a stealthnerf because of bot farmers.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
munkytos wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
"
munkytos wrote:

Define fun because it seems like quite a few people on these forums are cry babies about games that are difficult. Wahhh i play 5 hours a week, why am i not getting anywhere?

I've seen you posting in threads where people who have played considerably longer than you come up with good arguments for changes in drops, less mandatory trading etc.
Those you ignore, but instead continue with condescending oneliners elsewhere.
So where are these crybabies of yours? Please link at least one post where what you say is confirmed. Just one.

99.99999% of the suggestions for this game have come from people that expect more for less. Are the drop rates low? Yes. Is the RNG brutal to deal with? Sure but its part of the game. The only reason why I haven't put as much time in as some of these other players is because of desync. Aside from that I feel like the bulk of the mechanics in this game are as they should be. The bulk of the supposed issues will easily get worked out with more content, more gear coming out except so many players are beyond impatient and want cheap fixes yesterday. This isn't a game produced by blizzard, its not cater to cry babies.

Ohh God, the stupidity.
My ignore list welcomes you, Munky.
I know this is old but I must share. In a way it is like that but It's mostly all just on your luck... but what are you aiming for? Non-stop exalt drops? A exalt per map? 3 chaos drops per map? or an eternal per 5 or 10 maps? No... it doesn't work like that. Economy has to stabilize somehow. I felt the same way with every one of my characters until I made a CoC Quil rain shadow (before it was popular) and I could clear maps less than 10 minutes. Picking up all the small shit and yellows and vendoring them... It all adds up and eventually exchange them for other currency. I don't even expect an exalt drop nor eternal or even a divine because chromes, jewellers, alts, trans, augs, scourings, chances and all that good stuff will add up to a few exalt exchange with time. Rinse and repeat.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I WISH that were true, but its not. I'd love to be able to enjoy the game like that but the drop mechanics aren't made for that playing style. Etc, you're not gonna make any progress after a certain point. You're going to hit a wall that you will absolutely never overcome. If they made a self found league that had drop mechanics that could realistically support such a playing style, I'd love it.

dafuq your talking about?
there are enough people in 90+ that arent ci and play selffound only. mostly in a party (not all) because... its more fun. duuh.

if you think you NEED shavs+loath bane+aqicity and level 21 gems to make any progress past 70 then this might not be the right game for you. atleast permaleagues~

"
99.99999% of the suggestions for this game have come from people that expect more for less. Are the drop rates low? Yes. Is the RNG brutal to deal with? Sure but its part of the game. The only reason why I haven't put as much time in as some of these other players is because of desync. Aside from that I feel like the bulk of the mechanics in this game are as they should be. The bulk of the supposed issues will easily get worked out with more content, more gear coming out except so many players are beyond impatient and want cheap fixes yesterday. This isn't a game produced by blizzard, its not cater to cry babies.

this is kinda true exept for the 99.99999% :P
if items whould drop more, people whould trade less, value of items to curency whould drop, the game whould die because noone needs to talk to people anymore about how awesome their stuff is that they found/bought/whatever. remember that this is a game about finding stuff and feeling great. if you whould drop a shavs every 5 maps, it whould suck to see another one....
Last edited by iHaku on Nov 22, 2014, 4:10:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info