PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Bored of Path of Magic Find.

I like when people have the wrong idea about a game and choose to complain that it shouldn't be that way.
we are here for lootz, no? why are you here?
"
munkytos wrote:
I like when people have the wrong idea about a game and choose to complain that it shouldn't be that way.

I guess you are talking about korean grinders, arent you? I´ve never played an arpg where you couldnt equip your toon with decent gear (i dont talk about bis gear, just decent to have fun).
"
CleoGenius wrote:
"
munkytos wrote:

I guess you are talking about korean grinders, arent you? I´ve never played an arpg where you couldnt equip your toon with decent gear (i dont talk about bis gear, just decent to have fun).

Define fun because it seems like quite a few people on these forums are cry babies about games that are difficult. Wahhh i play 5 hours a week, why am i not getting anywhere?
"
munkytos wrote:

Define fun because it seems like quite a few people on these forums are cry babies about games that are difficult. Wahhh i play 5 hours a week, why am i not getting anywhere?

I've seen you posting in threads where people who have played considerably longer than you come up with good arguments for changes in drops, less mandatory trading etc.
Those you ignore, but instead continue with condescending oneliners elsewhere.
So where are these crybabies of yours? Please link at least one post where what you say is confirmed. Just one.
PoE is Ok, but think they will lose more and more players if they dont do anything about the Loot/Crafting mech. As as it is right now it for sure is very bad..:)
"
Jojas wrote:
"
munkytos wrote:

I've seen you posting in threads where people who have played considerably longer than you come up with good arguments for changes in drops, less mandatory trading etc.
Those you ignore, but instead continue with condescending oneliners elsewhere.
So where are these crybabies of yours? Please link at least one post where what you say is confirmed. Just one.

99.99999% of the suggestions for this game have come from people that expect more for less. Are the drop rates low? Yes. Is the RNG brutal to deal with? Sure but its part of the game. The only reason why I haven't put as much time in as some of these other players is because of desync. Aside from that I feel like the bulk of the mechanics in this game are as they should be. The bulk of the supposed issues will easily get worked out with more content, more gear coming out except so many players are beyond impatient and want cheap fixes yesterday. This isn't a game produced by blizzard, its not cater to cry babies.
we need more orbs. simple that is.

enough to focus on one aspect of the game at least. right now i spend all my orbs for mapping
and they are not enough. its not fun to run blue 75 or higher, unchiseld of course and get nothing in return.

It is very much possible to find gear to grind Piety for 2 years, and do some light mapping (<72). But prepapred to grind for those 2 years if you want to actually FIND upgrades.

No, your lootz is alteration shards. *SIGH*
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
so many alts . sooo.. many alts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info