+5 skills poison arrow

\

Found this, aside from noting having ias, I think this could be a really great bow for a poison arrow build, and rather than sell it, I think it would be fun especially on onslaught.

In closed beta I played a poison arrow marauder, it was quite strong then, increased buff nodes and tons of hp and life regen, that was it, didn't have to spend points elsewhere, a little temp chains and I could just run around dropping massive clouds.

Back then I linked PA to lmp, gmp, and increased duration.

Things have changed, and I am trying to recreate a build for this. Buff duration nodes no longer help as far as I can tell, but skill effect duration nodes would be needed, i believe the increased duration gem is needed as well. So with that out of the way we have PA with Increased duration, and obviously empower.

So what else should I link to it. PA no longer travels far across the screen like it used to, I would select a target and attack him, and all the extra arrows would fly till they hit an object or something. Now it kind of hits in the same area. Not sure if getting some extra aoe would be needed here, or if I should be doing something like gmp etc, or even blood magic. My CB character had blood magic passive, so the life regen more than supplied the cost of the skill. I didn't run a single aura either and I was top 5 on ladder.

With the increased movement of onslaught, and the fact it doesn't debuff them, then constantly going out of the cloud poses a problem, I could run temp chains to slow them, but I think the best solution is clouds everywhere. And would be better off using the aura that causes them to take more damage, although I am not sure about this one yet.

I could use some help on this, and I am willing to start from wherever is needed. Even open to the idea of making it Energy shield based if there is some benefit to this. Also open to searching uniques to see what could make this powerful.

Right now I am thinking points invested into life and life regen, skill duration. Ranger or marauder would be good starting places cause they both have life paths away from the start. Ranger gets skill duration faster and would be nice for the leveling process.

Welcome for input, items that might help, tree ideas etc, anything else I am forgetting. Will post up some possible builds here shortly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info