0.9.12m is deployed and 0.9.12n will hopefully be done today

We expect to deploy 0.9.12n later today, which will fix any immediate bugs found with 0.9.12m.

It's Friday today in New Zealand. After the weekend, we'll continue to work on the 0.9.13 patch which adds Arena PvP. I expect that we'll announce more information about how that specifically works in a news update sometime next week.

That's all for today. It has been a long process getting the voice acting patch ready, so I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Some of our staff members will be playing in the Return to Ravnica MTG pre-release on Saturday (which has nothing to do with PoE, of course). On Sunday I'll be supervising the three-hour hardcore party race and then hopefully putting together the Build of the Week video. I will probably post the next news update on Monday, NZ time. See you then!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:42:12 AM
"
Chris wrote:
We expect to deploy 0.9.12n later today, which will fix any immediate bugs found with 0.9.12m.

As usual, you guys never seize to amaze me.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Not in beta yet, but from the looks of it, you all are doing a great job keeping up on this stuff and staying on top of the bugs. Looking forward to my beta invite so I can help squash some of those bugs.
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us. - Socrates

Got my Planetside 2 beta key finally. Cant run the game with my graphics card atm...
Wow 638MB biggest patch I've seen! You guys are amazing, the VO just brings this game to the next level. Good job guys! ;D
"
Chris wrote:
Some of our staff members will be playing in the Return to Ravnica MTG pre-release on Saturday (which has nothing to do with PoE, of course).

It should be a fun pre-release this weekend! Have fun guys. :)
<3 Ravnica. Awesome decks.

Time to update... slowly... ;_;
600MB?!?!

from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Nice patch1

"
Chris wrote:
Some of our staff members will be playing in the Return to Ravnica MTG pre-release on Saturday (which has nothing to do with PoE, of course)

Magic FTW.
Very nice patch!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info