How many potential dates are you talking to right now?

For me it's about 5 or 6 women I'm talking to. None of which know I'm talking to anyone else. :P
As much as married life can be a little routine / boring, I don't miss the dating scene at all. Good luck ARPGfan, I hope you find your perfect match. Or in my case, find someone who can put up with all your shit.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

None.

And I certainly coudn't keep up with six, I do not have a multi-core brain.
LOL
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
I rarely juggle more than 2.

I kinda start to feel bad about it.

I used to until most women I talked to randomly stopped talking to me after I added them to my phone's contact list. Not that they knew about it, it just seemed to be what happened right before they would stop talking to me lol
The last date I had was 7 years ago. Once we actually almost went to second base but a couple of days after that it got really messy and ugly (don't want to get into that) so we stopped seeing each other. Since then I didn't get out much, first because I was depressed, then because I've gotten used to it. I gained considerable weight too and sitting all day in front of the screen doesn't help my complexion much either, I guess. Seriously, I'm pale as a vampire. Lately I thought it'd be funny to cower and make hissing noises whenever I see the sun through the drapes, but there is noone around who I could make laugh with that so I don't. Also I have developed chronic pimples on my thighs and bottom, since I sweat a lot and don't shower very much. Certain regions of your body can develop some really interesting smells over time, I can tell you that much. Stopped brushing my teeth about 6 years ago, too, if you're interested how that works out just PM me (lol, as if).
"
arpgfan wrote:
For me it's about 5 or 6 women I'm talking to. None of which know I'm talking to anyone else. :P

Please forgive me if this question seems to be stupid, but i am from other country:

Does "talking to women" mean having sex with them? Or is it really like in these american movies where men usually talk and talk and talk all kind of shit about themselves and the world just to get some sex?

Hope my question is not against your social rules...
Dating? Shit, that was half a lifetime ago.
Hardlicker said it best.
Congrats I guess.
Married life is great if you can find the one person that will put up with your shit and you can stand their form of insanity.

Dating blew chunks for me. The only time I had more than one interested in me, I met my spouse at a friend's party during the day before heading to the bars to meet those two. Never made it to the bars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info