Good news about Diablo III's release!

"
diablo 3 will probably be junk... it was ruined by the mentality of WOW in *many* ways.

Can I ask you to go in details? Have you played it and what actually makes you think so?
"
zeto wrote:
POE is the new diablo 3, because diablo 3 will probably be junk... it was ruined by the mentality of WOW in *many* ways.

this...

I cant believe what blizzard have done with the classes in diablo 3... I r A DeMoN HunTerZzz!!! and monk?? witch doctor?? why not just keep the good classes from diablo 2... like sorc, paladin, necro, barbarian and assassin?
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
wakko wrote:
"
zeto wrote:
POE is the new diablo 3, because diablo 3 will probably be junk... it was ruined by the mentality of WOW in *many* ways.

this...

I cant believe what blizzard have done with the classes in diablo 3... I r A DeMoN HunTerZzz!!! and monk?? witch doctor?? why not just keep the good classes from diablo 2... like sorc, paladin, necro, barbarian and assassin?

With that mentality how about you just continue to play D2? K thanks.
"
Septile wrote:
"
wakko wrote:
"
zeto wrote:

this...

With that mentality how about you just continue to play D2? K thanks.

I will, and play PoE... K thanks.
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info