Good news about Diablo III's release!

Q: I suppose that you do not have a world-hysteria scoop to offer the readers of Liberation concerning the official and definitive release date of Diablo 3?

A: Alas, no. Just to confirm to you that we are full at work for the game to release this year. The development is technically completed. We are in a internal-testing and feedback-gathering phase. Yes, there are good chances of releasing before the end of 2011, but it is impossible to us, at this time, to guarantee you that.

So expect the game this year or at least a beta!
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
He hasn't said anything there that hasn't already been officially said before.

Also don't be surprised if they delay the game even after they announce an official release date. It's happened plenty of times before.
Forum Sheriff
You got Tpapp'ed
Greetings mortal, are you ready to die?
Lol, I know that this doesn't give many answers, but one man can hope, can't he? ^^
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
I should be raving at the bit to get playing diablo 3, what worries me most about it all is im not...
i think it comes this year. at blizzcon oct. they will say 15 november or something:P for release
im super pumped, But im kind of considering PoE Diablo 3, until D3 is actually physical. Right now its just a concept in my mind. Dont get me wrong, Its an awesome concept, but Blizzard just takes forever, though its usually worth the wait.
You can't spell Hustle without STL...suckas...
I decided the same thing. :)
POE is the new diablo 3, because diablo 3 will probably be junk... it was ruined by the mentality of WOW in *many* ways.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
People keep saying that, Zeto, except the ones who have had a chance to actually play the demo version.

A lot of people have gripes about games they haven't played yet. You can't gripe about gameplay or mechanics(for the most part) until you actually play the game and get a feel for how it is implemented.

I believe D3 will be a great game and a good successor to D2. Part of creating a sequel is to actually make it a sequel...a new game. People who expect D3 to be just like D2 but with more content will be disappointed. But personally I'd be disappointed if I bought a brand new game and it was just like the previous game but with a new content.

Blizzard has always excelled at taking existing ideas and fine-tuning them brilliantly. I expect D3 to incorporate aspects of many games that players liked and they will work seemlessly with each other and even better than previous implementations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info