Explosive Arrow questions i need answers pls.

so the explosion part has separate crit chance (6%) from the fuse hit (bow crit chance). the only passives that will change the explosion part are:

1 Generic crit nodes/crit multi + supports
2 AOE
3 Fire(non weapon specific)
4 Burning damage
5 Projectile

my plan is this build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcFtQdjDkgRLxFQEZYV8BnXHwInqSsKLR874T1fPs9Ms1FHUlNXK13yY0Nr220ZcFJw1XNTfll_xohrjb-XlZmanaOio6crtMW297vWvebAUcBUwQDBxcHzwuzDbc3q1QDbGuL344TmgedU62PsGPLh-WP8qzbF2CSnCI9G0NCboffXzLyFYKrETbmdrhJpFxxxeR0UmK360maecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EEHv1S746Mwz-KxnV_96BSbI4Zk8abMAaWfNaKyyno_Ik_VAwBfmXBsSiLL-GrhXX14ZWYw==

3 spectres, one EA totem, one ice spear totem, heavy crit, crit multi, elemental equilibrium. so far its ridiculously fun. at lvl 56 atm 500% crit multi, EA totem, and normal ice spear lmp pcoc.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Sep 9, 2013, 5:28:06 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Using EE with EA seems pretty obvious for me. If you dont use fire-damage items, you get al least +50% more damage from EA. Kinda good bonus, isnt it?

You said, explosion is projectile. Does Point Blank affect it, or not?

Of course not, Point blank works on projectile 'attacks', explosions are projectile type, but not attacks. They're secondary damage, just like IB explosions or detonate dead, which are not an attack or a spell so aren't affected by such nodes.

Iron grip doesn't affect explosions either, they both normally affect initial attacks, however.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Let me just stop you a little. In groups Explosive Arrow is very bad, for the cause of that explosive arrow has a timer of when it does DPS. It takes time for the explosive arrow to explode.

So in a group, the mobs are "hopefully" gonna get killed very fast (in matter of seconds). So you will not be doing any DPS at all most of the time. Explosive Arrow is only viable when it comes to solo gameplay.
IGN: Chroem/Saretas
"
SebFK wrote:
Let me just stop you a little. In groups Explosive Arrow is very bad, for the cause of that explosive arrow has a timer of when it does DPS. It takes time for the explosive arrow to explode.

So in a group, the mobs are "hopefully" gonna get killed very fast (in matter of seconds). So you will not be doing any DPS at all most of the time. Explosive Arrow is only viable when it comes to solo gameplay.

You are forgetting that explosive arrow has a huge range. Unless everyone of your party does top tier dps not everything will be killed before it explodes. I personally shoot a few arrows, curse, everything dies, repeat. There wasnt a public party so far where this was not possible.And I joined quiete a few to show off how everything dies in one stack of arrows.
Last edited by 123allan123 on Sep 10, 2013, 3:30:34 AM
Modifiers to this explosion, which includes critical strike chance, ignite chance, radius, and damage, are based on the instance of the Explosive Arrow skill that originally applied the debuff.

so i dont get why some guys think that king of the hill wont affeckt the explosion crit chance!
ING Infuriateground
80% increased critical strike chance "with Bows"?

so technically it shouldn't.

just think of the explosion part as a "invincible 1 hp entity" second damage, till the timer runs out.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info