If you saw your name next on the timer...

What would you do?

Jump out of your chair?
Break dance?
Celebrate with a 35 min quickie sexy time? (Given you have someone to have said sexy time with)

Don't be shy!

I would probably start cooking some food, prepare drinks and other snacks, and then call in at work. %$^& over-time.
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
"
killerking wrote:
i spend most of my time contemplating how i will react when i am finally selected for betaness. This is what i've got so far: A cheer, a bow, recite a list of people who i would like to thank (keep it in my right back pocket), start the download, roll around on the floor in anticipation, blare "You're the Best" by Joe Esposito as loud as possible regardless of the time, reenact a rocky style montage running up and down the stair case, drinking raw eggs, punching beef. Get drunk off my asssss, drop all school/work worries, spend that day as if it were my last, attempt a back flip, high-five strangers, wear jean shorts, eat a bagel, do a handstand, shoot off fireworks, have a parade, wear a silly hat, switch to geiko or aflack, balance my check book, take a cat nap, write run-on sentences, pat my back, grow a tail, bomb the russians, raise a child, world peace, get a job working for GGG, start a fire, do the macarena, get a nipple piercing, make up stories, try alternative lifestyles, decide they're not for me, cure cancer, master the arts of ki/chi, shake hands with God, write an award winning novel about bacon, fall in love, get married, secretly get married to another woman, start a war over cheese, shoot a man in reno just to see him die, lose my arm in an accident and have it replaced by android machinery, save a puppy's life, buy a new computer, learn to swallow air, break the world record for long jump, join a professional sky diving team, start a dirt farm, invent an engine that gets 100miles per gallon and that runs on piss, burrow underground to live a subterranean life, photograph extraterrestrial aliens, order an ice-cream cone WITH sprinkles, grow a lumberjack style beard and then shave it, rewrite history so that women never got any rights, make love with an animal, wear a different silly hat, modify the wikipedia entry for "the pen is mightier than the sword" to remove that pesky space between pen and is, brew a logger, start a fight, swallow a bug, grow taller, oh and probably play some PoE as well.

I mean... how do you compete with that? D:
Character:

Strelok - Duelist [Default]

Last edited by CrawlingKingSnake on Aug 27, 2011, 2:49:22 AM
I think the 35 minute wait would feel longer then the whole time it took to see your name pop up on that timer.
I happened to look at the timer during the window in which my name was on the upcoming veteran and I believe my exact reaction was, "OH MY F***!". xP
Random is random.
If i'd have someone to have sex with I wouldn't be watching the timer in the first place.
Whore Queen of Babylon
i would say to myself, "About time, the wait was killing me...." Then take a deep breath and start playing.
"
Crenssi wrote:
If i'd have someone to have sex with I wouldn't be watching the timer in the first place.

Well you can't have sex 24/7.

Well I guess you can, but $%@^ it...ILL LET YOU WIN THIS ONE!

Even better idea from my girlfriend...

She said "How about sex while watching the beta timer. How about that? Booyah!"
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
Last edited by pearljamming on Aug 27, 2011, 3:14:40 AM
I hope its not at work.
Hmmm ... 35 Minutes? Then i will running home. :-D

At home I dance, make some food an waiting 35 Minutes. ;-)
I think i'll make a nice cup of coffee and then see some POE vids on youtube :)
Take a picture of the screen and send it to my girlfriend who keeps telling me that I won't get in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info