Marvel vs Capcom 3

So yeah, it's not an arpg :). Buuuuuut, it is a totally addicting button mashing fighting game.

Anyone else here enjoy this game as much as me? Played MvC2 for years on a buddy's Dreamcast and now he has an xbox with this game...I may have to get an xbox!

Love the 2D environment fighting style, and all the flashies!
It's a pretty sweet game. I play on PS3. I never was into fighting games too much until Street Fighter IV, but got hooked with it. And i think MvC3 is even better. Total Combo-Madness! :)
DMT:

Load universe into a gun.
Aim at brain.
Fire.
I have problems with any game that you can play for months and you 6 year old cousin can come wipe the floor with you by pressing random buttons. Still i enjoy a good fighter every now and then. Killer instinct and soul caliber come to mind.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
If you get beaten by buttonmashers, ur just not good enough. Capcom Fighters have a very steep learning curve.
DMT:

Aim at brain.
Fire.
MvC3 is stupid. Of all the fighters in the game here are the best ones because they can just spam their range attack over and over and win: Iron Man, Dante, Deadpool, Sentinel, Dr. Doom.

I'm probably forgetting some, but that's all it comes down to. No skill involved.
Have you seen a fighting game competition. They basically use 2-3 attacks. Those are the pros to.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Yeah, some fighting games require skill. But MvC3 is not one of them.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Yeah, some fighting games require skill.

This comes to mind:
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Immaterial_and_Missing_Power
If MvC3 is so easy, u all should own in this game. Player names pls. So i can look at ur awesome stats. Don't tell me you all don't own the game. Because then you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

So. All the haters. Please prove that MvC3 is easy, show me how you own everyone.

Btw: Dealing with range attack spammers is easy. Sure, all noobs do it, as all noobs play shotos in SF. But thats easy counterable.

Btw: Pros do not use just 3-4 moves. Look at the vids of DSPStreetFighter on youtube, you'll see (if hes not using haggar pipe constantly vs online noobs ;))

And i'd love to fight someone from here. Please ID, so that we can meet up in game.
DMT:

Aim at brain.
Fire.
ST and 3rd Strike are MUCH better.
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info