My wife had her baby!

Ember? A pretty name. You or the missus an Elfquest fan, by any chance? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Congrats to all 3 of you and I love the name choice!

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Sep 9, 2013, 11:50:48 AM
"

Spoiler
For the record I'm a huge fan of surrogacy.

For your children or others? ; )
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Sep 9, 2013, 11:53:17 AM
Congrats!!! SLeepless niGhts, diaper changes, first words, seeing your child grow up... priceless.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
i don't know if you want your children to play POE

Spoiler

...so when does daddy play? D:
I need more purple titles
Congratulations Ginger!
Hope your wife and new daughter are well.

As a medical practitioner who used to deliver babies as a resident, labour does get shorter for subsequent pregnancies. So go on, you two can breed like rabbits now! :P
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Always intriguing to read about stuff like this. One of the happiest moments in your life.

And kind of laughed a bit for myself with your story. :)

Good luck in with your new ginger kid and i feel a tad bit bad for you. You will never ever win arguments when they get older. NEVER. :)
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Bump
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Grats!!

May you and your lady learn a lot wile rising a new life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info