My wife had her baby!

Probably not the first baby to be born by a PoE player; but my wife had her baby today! I will have her playing soon.....
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Congrats!
Make sure your child see's your name in the credits
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Congratulations. Is the baby ginger too ? ;p
Standard : BratalUss
I wish you something related to emotions regarding this event. :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Congratulations! When the baby keeps you awake at night, PoE'll at least give you something to do.

So, what'd you name her? I'm fond of Yeena... =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I find it strange you didn't list a sex. Boy or girl?

And congrats. Enjoy the early years as much as you can!

Edit: Sorry, reread the post. My bad. Daddy's little girl gonna grow up to be a gamer too!
Witch or Ranger?

Congrats!
wow thanks for all the replies! I didn't really expect anyone to bother posting back!

For the record: Yes she is indeed a Ginger too! Just like me and her oldest sister (I have three girls now!). Her name is Ember. and I imagine that she will end up being a gamer too. My other two girls like to play games as well, We play Wii-U together and they both have Leap Frog Leapsters that they play on. for the kid free out there, those are sort of like little touch screen tablets that play learning games.

They also each have a DS (hand me downs from when my wife and I upgraded to 3DS) but since those don't really have too many learning games I limit their use of those.

And I don't know if I would say she is more of a witch or ranger yet. She LITERALLY shot out.....kind of like a cannon ball. So maybe more like a ranger.

And when I say she shot out i really mean it. no one delivered her. My wife was in labor for less than 30 minutes and I called the nurses in and they walked in the room and in under a minute my wife pushed one time and Ember landed on the bed about 6 inches away. It was INSANE. the nurse said she had never seen anything like it. She cam out head first like she is supposed to, but her FEET hit the bed first. Lucky for us (and her!) my wife was not in the 'normal' position to give birth, she was scooted way up on the bed so there was plenty of room for a landing! I wish we could have taped it so bad, it was incredible.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
So that's how gingers do it. Congrats, my missus is also pregnant for the third time around. Going to get her to read your delivery method and she if she can top it, but I doubt it, the last one was 9lbs 9oz.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info