Season Four, Event 44: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
FFS can you PLEASE close the last league?????? i KNOW its 3pm monday in NZ come on bros
@slangDontStop
Sigh retarded Stun mechanics.....
Horrible RNG + Merveil = RIP

Spoiler
I died to brutus, restarted and still managed to get into the top 40s, the competition seems kinda weak this season.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Never did get a chance at another one :(

But seriously GGG fix the outstanding records, points and race problems already. Making you look pretty ghetto how long it's taking.
Last edited by boof on Sep 8, 2013, 9:50:32 PM
Unreal, these random layouts that pop up in some races just to piss people off are incredible. Found +1cold wand lvl1, though i could possibly push for rank3 in sig ladder. Ended up getting upper submerge ive never seen before, got sandwiched by merveil daughters so had to log off. When i reached ship graveyard i couldnt find the wp, so i took the risk and tried to rush without it. Had to logoff again after desync freeze+stuncombo from coldsnap+rhoas. Lost shitloads of time running through prisoners again
was doing well, lvl 13 near 14 and died to merveil
no sapphire rings selling within the last 2 levels, should've probably farmed 14 and checked vendors again :(
i was at #6 shadow when i died, i'd prob finish within 3~4 i guess

let me ask you something, what i did in this race was start as witch get fireball + freezing pulse and then go shadow and get fire trap
would you rather just go straight shadow and do mercy mission for fire trap (and quicksilver) ?
would the ice dude on tidal islands kill me because of turbo?
Last edited by viniciusxis on Sep 9, 2013, 12:30:40 AM
After 1 hour pools and streams, crazy run for marauder, I desync and died to exploders in western. Disappointing, but what can you do. I had white weapons the whole race, but I still had a crazy strong time. Just makes me feel good about future races when I do get the weapons because I can use the play style I did this race to do even better in the ones that I get weapon drops. Exciting!
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info