Season Four, Event 42: 1 Week Party

There is no trading thread for this league.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
gankmid #1 pker ;P

GL to everyone ;)
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
"
"
gankmid #1 pker ;P

GL to everyone ;)

different directions. have fun in ffxiv

#casual

I dont get why you come with ff :( I never played it and never gonna play it.
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Wow, don't know if it was some issue introduced in 0.11.5c or something but I went to farm docks for a little bit and when I tried to move after using the waypoint to get in nothing happened, so I logged out, just to be safe. Log back in and I am in standard, WTF?
The #1 guy has slept 7 hours and all the remaining time he has spent playing! That is vicious! It is nice to not do that anymore hehe
Last edited by fsbmesquita on Sep 9, 2013, 12:12:02 PM
The participation in this race really speaks volumes about the fact that nobody really gives a shit about 1 week races. Good for the few people who do, but it's nothing but an endurance challenge, with no skill involved.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Looking for more hardcore player 4 my group!
Curently the group is:

me: CI, Eldritch battary, range/melee/caster hybrit (split errow and leepslam and lighting worp, so i need the Koams when it drops for dps and tank :)

I also like next builds in group but u dont have 2 if u got another good build
- Wizard build with zombees for decoys and dps
- Maurauder with good signle target dps
- Templer build with ice attacks for freeze good for crowds controls :D Maybe have some Ice snap/ Ice Nova/Archtic Armor and Frostic walls for crowd control
- Cursor build, with vulturebility/ Forst bite or elementel weakness/maybe warlords mark? we can decide for group. Maybe you can have ranged dps also i think.

I can play maybe 3-6 hours this week because I can go vacation but maybe we can win in top 500 no?
LEt me know please!
Good luck racers

(p.s. sorry for bad english it not my first language :D)

EDIT: oh yeah! we also share the loot for all! For what you need is 4 u
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Sep 9, 2013, 2:31:54 PM
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Sep 9, 2013, 5:33:11 PM
Awesome Video time for me to try it out :)
Today I descend to God hood, and your death shall pave the way.

"
Oosband wrote:

Nice! Commented on the video aswell :)

gl to everyone in the race
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info