Season Four, Event 42: 1 Week Party

Full team! GL everyone
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Hey!

Looking for people to play with in this race. I'm starting this race with my friend, but he can play only few days. So it would be nice if we get more ppl to start with so I don't have to play alone whole week. Think we gonna hit merciless in 1st day.

So if you wish to join our party, PM me for more info.

we are from EU zone and we got mumble server atleast.
Going to be playing this race casually (only when I have some spare time). I am not looking for a team (#SoloYoloSwag). I am not trying to get lots of points. That is all, thank you.
GL getn maps! i can tell you now, this will be a low population 1-week so you got a fair chance at a demi.
@slangDontStop
I'm getting back into racing, looking to join a group or have others join me. I plan on rushing progression for economic foothold. The amount I play on days 3-7 is directly related to how well I do on days 1-2, when preparing for maps.

In it to win it.

edit: likely going strength class, so, ranged are welcomed; there are no class rewards~
Last edited by NanaEverlasting on Sep 7, 2013, 2:56:16 PM
If only I had time to participate in these week-long races. Damn job...
Youtube @guitarguy234
Twitter @guitarguy234
twitch.tv/awsomesawcee
My band: http://www.slackjawbluesband.com
Hi, looking for a dedicated team for this race. I am in the UK, and can play 12+ hours starting from the launch. I have a mumble server available and got all week off from work to play, so hoping to place well.

My poe stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/dandan88/

@PietyOPPlsNerf ingame
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 7, 2013, 4:08:19 PM
2 EU(German) Players look for more Players to Play progressive with. We are a Pentacurse Leer cast witch and a CI LA Ranger
helmet dominates !
"
dont you people have jobs? how can you guys play 12+ hours a day?

The answer is, no. They don't have jobs. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info