Season Four, Event 36: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
I would like to participate... how to sign up?
After you log into the game below where it lists your characters there is a list of the upcoming events and you can click the join button to join in. Registrations start before the event does, so you can create your char they'll then be put into the starting area, but won't be able to move until the league starts.

The join button will only be active on those events where registration is currently open.
Last edited by AikenDrum on Sep 6, 2013, 1:08:58 PM
killed by confirmation box again
get fucked -,-
SERIOUSLY!!!!! wtf with brutus man he punch me into wall then kill me with ease fix the damn wall bug please
A half hour to find a upgrade to a Lv1 weapon, then triple slammed by brutus without having enough ms to break away. Seems legit. Funny, went to look at streams a bit later and see one just died on the way to merv. Seems 40 min and no merv kill is slow, lol. So many of these melee builds require such insane rng, and they actually get it almost every time, seriously ggg, make races fair for everyone for Gods sake!
still getting pretty majestic lag in sins when necros mass ress same time with lightning arrow barrage, cant even log out cause cursor doesnt move and pressing esc doesnt immediately pop out the option box. absolutely no competition again for this race either
Last edited by janimauk on Sep 6, 2013, 2:29:38 PM
Wait you don't get points for full clears in this? LOL wasted 10 minutes full clearing cave then. :/

Seems like I did get 2 points for full-clear, can you clarify please?
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Sep 6, 2013, 2:47:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info