The Adventures of The Lost Pubic Hair Saga

Once upon a time, there was a young strudel named Rasir; a fine strudel it was; it tasted like yummy cakes. Then one day, Rasir met up with Gijije, a fine poptart with chocolate creamy swirls of awesomeness! Rasir and Gijije wanted to have a snackpack attack, so they rubbed against each other and made pretty booms of greatness. The two chivalrous delicacies were proud of their great taste in benefiting each other's pasty wonders! It was a fine day to brew more eloquent tastebud-enlightening surprises, but ironically, with all the swirly goodness... There were also evil swirls...

In the dark corridors of the Keechin, herein lies the treacherous monster, the "Pubic Hair"; some call it the "Pubic Hell", thus why "Hell's Keechin" was finally broadcasted as a televisional hit... It was to warn others of the dangers that are hidden within the depths of the Keechin! It is said; Pubic Hair is very evil - very evil indeed. You'd think the merchant's mustache was concealing mountains of evil - think again! There is not one, but many of them... They attack the pasty heroes without remorse with eternal spite; with a swift swirl of doom, they will swarm in on the pasty figures and sit on their pasty faces! Do not scoff! Sitting on the surface of the pasty wonders is their WEAKNESS! The Pubic Hair know no limits! They are a formidable enemy! If you let your guard down for as long a crumb can drop from the precipice of your pastyness, the pubic hair will wrap itself around the crusty goodness, and devour the quality that you've lived to define yourself with! Be warned, for all those whom do not register the sheer corruption that lies in the Keechin, this message goes out to all those who truly want to fight for the pasty wonders and annhilate the insidious minions that are the "Pubic Hair"!

Rejoice! The end is nigh!
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
Last edited by Deceptionist on Sep 4, 2013, 2:14:44 PM
You should change the store you buy sweets then.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info