email change

I sent the email to the right address i just want to know how long it should take to get there so i can register that i have changed emails.
"
Bluespace1500 wrote:
I sent the email to the right address i just want to know how long it should take to get there so i can register that i have changed emails.

Depends on how busy support is, and also if your email perhaps got filtered as spam. Usually they're pretty quick about it. If you don't get something in the next day, send them another email referencing the first one.
I've had a look for any emails sent through to us from you, but was unable to find any. Just to confirm, did you send your email change request through to support@grindinggear.com? If this is indeed the case, please send me a PM with the email address you sent it from and I'll look into it further for you.
So basically this is what i am doing i go to my profile click change email put in my password and put in my new email address. I have deleted my old email address completely, i did this almost a month ago so is it impossible for me to switch emails now or something?
"
Bluespace1500 wrote:
So basically this is what i am doing i go to my profile click change email put in my password and put in my new email address. I have deleted my old email address completely, i did this almost a month ago so is it impossible for me to switch emails now or something?

If that doesn't work, then drop us an email at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be able to help you out with this :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info