Season Four, Event 28: 1 Hour Rogue Endless Ledge

THAT was fun. I got killed on the first attempt by a Rogue around the FIRST corner. Try killing a roque with a glass shank...

But then I killed 4 during the second try and died unlucky in a pack with to many to one-hitty monsters.

I dont care at all, I want this as a permanent race type, like once a day or something.

Incredibly lucky start in terms of items. VoidDuel, 6th duelist overall, including the dead one.
Spoiler

Also, I found an Andvarius... :(
Last edited by Sonto on Sep 5, 2013, 7:04:35 AM
Freeze Pulsers and Titty Bitches in level 20 zone with almost no fire or cold res.

Surprised I almost made it through that zone tbh.

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Slow shitty start with a summoner rogue spawning with the very first pack which took forever to kill with 1 rusted sword, but other than that, relatively tame ledges, was fun.

No mana pot upgrade until greater mana -_-
Rogues were fine for me once I got some equip.

However I avoided fighting Igna in my first Ledge.
She was insane and I could not overwhelm her.
Pumped in that Quicksilver and was able to flee successful.

Was my first Ledge and it was insanely fun.
Evaluating if one should avoid much fighting in gotten Ledge
due to resistance available or dive into every pack was fun.

Loved the random aspect, got one by surprise and needed heavy improvisation skills.
I nearly died many times due to surprising enemy packs one after another.
Thorns and Dischargers at my 3rd Ledge were the living hell. :D
Spoiler
Ran archer ranger as i always do in endless ledge.

First rogue was the cleave/charge melee and went down quick, also geared me fully in decent stuff. Second rogue was the fireball/firestorm/rf caster, randomly had over 15/s life regen and 50+ fr from the gear overload in the first zone, just stood there and mowed her down. Quite the change from the last time i encountered her early on in a standard rogue race.

Killed every exile i met, meeting the cleave/charge melee and the coldsnap/glacial melee twice each. 7-8 in total, cant recall if i killed the final zone exile or not. Most interesting battle was flame of truth and the cleave/charge melee together with a crit aura skeleton; had to do several screens of kiting there, but i won in the end.

Also got 7/8 standard ledge templates. Seems its completely random.

Had a ton of jewelry i couldnt id at the end, nowhere near enough scrolls.

Overall drops were average...

For an archer!

GG all, see you next race!

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Sep 5, 2013, 7:14:32 AM
First endless ledge for me and i have to say i loved it. Map just trows poeple at you to kill and your everytime on edge. Still i need to test this without rogues but i think its still good. And somehow i managed to be N.1 shadow in this race 0_0... well that Blackhearth ring helped on that...
Do one brave thing today... then run like hell!
"
Sonto wrote:

Also, I found an Andvarius... :(

Wow that's rough :D

I had an ok race, I'm too careful (cowardly) to ever get very high in the ladders though.
I'm happy. I made lvl 12 for the points, and I managed to kill 3 Rogue Exiles. Not sure how much it was worth it after the first, as there wasn't too much in the way of gear upgrades after that. Ran into a LOT of Rare mobs, almost universally "Resists elemental damage," which was tedious work for my Templar. I enjoyed it, and I'm far from a pro player. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info