Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

upgrading microtransactions to beta supporter question

I've spent 30 dollars so far, but each mini-transaction has a link to upgrading to beta supporter that only takes into account that mini-transaction.

Is there any way to total up what I've spent and use it towards the upgrade?
Theamazonbasin
E-mail customer support, they will be able to help
As Josephoenix suggested, send us an email at support@grindinggear.com and we can sort out an upgrade for you that takes into consideration all your previous purchases.
Ive been sending E-mails on 05 august 2013 and 14 august 2013 without any solution to this very request.

My email of 5/8 was replied to by a GGG employee telling me that the people handling these requests werent at the office at that time and that he would forward my email to them.

Havent had any reply till this day, guessing they still havent arrived at the office.....

Ive kinda given up on this..
Last edited by BrutalAnakha on Sep 3, 2013, 5:26:52 PM
"
BrutalAnakha wrote:
Ive been sending E-mails on 05 august 2013 and 14 august 2013 without any solution to this very request.

My email of 5/8 was replied to by a GGG employee telling me that the people handling these requests werent at the office at that time and that he would forward my email to them.

Havent had any reply till this day, guessing they still havent arrived at the office.....

Ive kinda given up on this..

Hey there,

I've tracked down your emails and replies were indeed sent to you.

Have you checked your spam folder and such for them?
We receive your emails just fine, and reply in a timely fashion, but then nothing happens after that, and we're not receiving a bounce-back email, so they're definitely getting delivered to your provider at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info