Cant Unlock the account

i recently made an account and didnt receive verification mail. I though i will receive it in some time so started playing the game. I got an internet problem so i was logged out of the game and when i logged in back it says "Your account has been locked because it was accessed from another location"

I still haven't received verification mail and plus i cant play the game as there is no unlock code with me. Please help. I have already added "support@grindinggear.com" in my contact list.
Last edited by ronxfighter on Sep 2, 2013, 8:13:56 AM
Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com using the email address you signed up with, and we will be able to assist you further in this matter.
"
Jason_GGG wrote:
Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com using the email address you signed up with, and we will be able to assist you further in this matter.

Thanx for the early reply. I have sent the email to the address. I would like to know that how long will it take to resolve the problem? i cant wait to play.
The problem should be resolved now, I've just sent you an email with the details. If you are still unable to log in however, make sure to let us know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info