What's the worst thing you did to people in Diablo 2?

I never did anything rotten to anyone in all the years I played D2. As a matter of fact, I went out of my way to play nice & ended up playing in a guild full of other nice people.

Glad I never ran into any of you assholes lol
BLAMT!
necro bonewall sorc meteor lag duping...oh man did i get rich.

also pretended to me my mates brother and engaged in a xfer game with a wealthy mate of his. Took all his good gear and xfered it to my account. My mate was in on this, his idea actually.. Watched him type his password in and saw it was rubshitin... was supposed to be rubbishbin but he couldnt spell, he was like 9 n we were 11.

much more..

Yeah i was a dick. people were dicks to me. but i was also nice. kinda equals its self out...

like a month ago i was playing hardcore in the maggot lair. Was about lvl 20 with a paladin using holy fire and a bow.. then random lvl 32 sorc joined my game. I said wheres wally. not thinking he would find me... n kept doing the lair.. then he just appeared n thunder storm owned me in one hit. i was like. aw. wtf.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Sep 7, 2013, 11:45:37 AM
I never played diablo 2 online.

But I played DAoC. And with a real friend (I mean, that I used to see in real life), the most funniest thing for us was to troll jeuxonline.info, which is a french forum about mmorpg, full of arrogant people (still the case nowadays). I've had dozens of accounts banned, just because I was telling to truth to idiots. :o And also for making fake stories with fakes accounts. And also for flooding. And also for my avatars. And also for my nicknames. etc etc

I would still do it today (on jeuxonline.info, not on pathofexile.com ;) ), if only I was rich and had nothing to do...
Standard : BratalUss
Last edited by Zemel on Sep 7, 2013, 11:56:48 AM
All of this talk of d2.... Might have to go play some -_-

Does anyone know how many people still play on east and west?
Last edited by Esoteric187 on Sep 8, 2013, 12:10:34 AM
OH FUCKEN HOLD UP, I JUST REMEMBERED I USED MAPHACK AND PICKIT..

I played on the romanian servers, they allowed maphack and they started banning pickit after a while,didnt want to risk it since i liked the community so i stopped using that thing but i kept the maphack which was very useful, then the servers get empty at some point and i logged in the official blizz ones, instant ban for maphack on them, that sucked,

that program without pickit in it was harmless, it allowed you to see the full map for farming for keys, it alowed you to see other players inventory for afk trading rooms, multiple clients for shoving items in the stash of level 1 trading chars etc.. i still think banning people that had it is retarded.

but yeah, the picking items super fast script was fun till it lasted, i was a massive ass in the ballruns since every valuable item was in my inventory.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Sep 8, 2013, 4:57:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info