What's the worst thing you did to people in Diablo 2?

We all know most of us were much younger when we started playing D2 and probably much less mature.

With that said, tell us the worst thing you did to other people in the game! :P

For me, this is it:

Made public game called "Free Account Here",

Noob joins,

I said "What do you want the password to be?"

He unintentionally tells me his password, as I was trying to accomplish,

I log into his account, find nothing of value, get mad because he was the only one who fell for it and I didn't get anything good, and delete all of his characters.

Needless to say, I wouldn't do it again because I feel terrible now, but yeah xD

Tell us your evil stories!
Now I remember you!
NK'd LoH (clan) noobs until their bodies popped.

Shako scams back when I was first starting ( this is the first thing my friend taught me when showing me the game )

Went around on HC killing bots ( Yes I could beat their chicken life, TPPK )

Made most of my wealth by buying GG rares of noobs, selling for mass forum gold

I dont know if this is the worst or best thing I ever did to someone in D2 but here is the story.

I had a friend who bought SOJs from a RMT site and hated him for that and then I thought he had to "pay" I used a couple of days to investigate so many forums on both small and big sites to find out what to do about and one day I stumbled across a very small site where hackers where meeting. I dont have a clue about hacking/duping/ or whatever they are into but on that small site I found a non public dupe method and I duped 50 accounts of SOJS & some really valuable mf ring (rare one cant remember the name).

He had paid around $25 for his 40 sojs I think and I had 1000nds and could make as many as I wanted... I then made it public that the dupe was out and all who just made a real quick search on the net could find the method.

I lost one account doing it (ofc not my main acc) and the best thing was I never told him where I got the dupe method and how to use it. He could pay for his SOJS if he wanted any.

Do I feel bad for duping - yes I do, do I regret it? No it was fun just seeing my friends face when I showed him all the Sojs and MF rings. Would I do it again? absoloutely NOT! I would have contacted Blizz or any other company today if I found a duping method.

After I made it public the dupe was stopped by blizzard the next day and a lot of accounts were banned...

edit: All this happened 10-12 years ago or so
Last edited by Granhammer on Sep 2, 2013, 2:51:51 AM
"
arpgfan wrote:
We all know most of us were much younger when we started playing D2 and probably much less mature.

I'd like to meet the ones who were much older!

"
I log into his account, find nothing of value, get mad because he was the only one who fell for it and I didn't get anything good, and delete all of his characters.

You're a big meanie.
shame on you guys :P

i never did something like this... i just NK'ed NK'ers or any other unfriendly people ;)

the best was when people called me a camping trapper and after that i hunt them every time because i never camped with my traps... hunting people with them was way more funny (of course with an enigma :D)

I think i should start again... D2 was my first RPG on PC and it was a GREAT time.
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
The worst thing i did was not to play online. Its the worst because they all missed out on a wonderful gaming experience witch is to party with yours truly. :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
arpgfan wrote:

With that said, tell us the worst thing you did to other people in the game! :P

For me, this is it:

Made public game called "Free Account Here",

Noob joins,

I said "What do you want the password to be?"

He unintentionally tells me his password, as I was trying to accomplish,

Needless to say, I wouldn't do it again because I feel terrible now, but yeah xD

Tell us your evil stories!

That's really shitty. Even as a kid. Kids aren't monsters. You don't need to learn to not be that level of asshole.

Thinking back on it, I never did anything shitty to other people while playing Diablo 2. Hell, I would pay people handsomely when they rushed my characters, instead of just leeching off of randoms.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
arpgfan wrote:
We all know most of us were much younger when we started playing D2 and probably much less mature.[...]

Less mature, maybe. But my character is still the same - as in: I didn't any worse things back then than I might do now.

And I am someone who feels almost bodily revulsion at the thought of treating someone else badly (who did not deserve it), I don't have too much to contribute to this thread.

Worst thing was probably being gifted a low-level unique in HC league, and then dying three minutes later. Made me feel bad for months that I wasted the gesture.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Every drop trade and trade swap scam under the sun
Buy 07 jsp accounts and scam the fuck out of those idiots
"you rush for forge" lel
Corpse popping
kill people in HC

Too bad PoE is so scam proof. I was good at scamming.
Last edited by BigRussianDude on Sep 2, 2013, 6:34:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info