Integrated Streaming Issue - avutil-ttv-51.dll

The symptoms of my problem are very simple. I open the streaming tab in options, and I get this error message every five seconds.

I've looked everywhere for a solution but according to google and a quick search of the forums I'm the first to have this issue. Or maybe I missed it, that's also a high possibility. Just- I need to get this fixed.

Thank you,
Fishy
Bump - Lessee if I can't get a response before I pass out tonight. I'd like to get some streaming in if possible, and I'd be grateful if I could use the functionality that was built into the game, but as of right now it's broken.
Do you have any alternate software installed that also provides streaming capabilities? This error can occur if you have multiple programs trying to use this particular dll at the same time. Some examples of this would be xfire or Razer Gamebooster. Both of these programs should have the option to disable the streaming capabilities, which would then let you stream with no further issues.
The only other software I have with streaming capabilities are Livestream Procaster (which i no longer use) and Open Broadcast Software, neither of which are running when the error occurs.
Bumping again. I still have yet to discern the source of the issue.
did you try renaming the dll and letting the client redownload a new one?
Yes, I did, two or three times in fact. I gave up while trying to figure out how to use a resource editor to see if I can fix it with my 0.001% knowledge of how dll's work, lol.
I wonder if you have a different version registered on your system. I don't know if this dll actually needs to be registered, but you can try opening a command prompt as administrator and then cd to the path of exile folder and regsvr32 the dll.

Should be many of sites of Google that tell how to properly register a dll if you need more assistance with it.
Last edited by Drakier on Sep 2, 2013, 11:55:37 PM
I'll try that and let you know. Thank you.

That's what I got when running regsvr32.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info