Exciting new Contest!

We're cleaning out the attic getting ready for it to be re-insulated and what do I come across? Why its my D2 and LOD disks.

Want them?

Then you need to have the best insult! That's right! Insult me better than anyone else and I will mail them to you at my costs. But what's a contest without rules?

1. No swearing. No Fucks, Asshole, or the like.

2. Four Lines max.

3. Must be willing to PM your address if I choose you as the winner. (Real name not necessary)

4. No guaranteeing that the disks will work. They have been in the attic!

Dear GGG, I will take none of this personally, so no bannings or probations please.

Your contest sucks.
Very weak. Try something more along the lines of "Your contest sucks stagnant pond water." And even that is never going to win even though it is slightly more colorful.
I don't really like insulting people, especially those that don't deserve it, but I'll take up the challenge.

Dear Moon,

Even tho I don't know you, I can tell that your hygiene is poor and that you emanate a ghastly stench that would make a skunk think twice about standing in close proximity to you. Furthermore that even when your dead, your body will be so odorous that the ground will repel you, maggots will turn away from your corpse with a disgusted expression of revulsion. Normal fire will not burn you as even oxygen will refuse to conform to natural order in your presence and as such you will have to be thrown into Mt Doom to finally be rid of you.

p.s. I don't want the discs
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Sorry Hardlicker, you disqualified your entry with too many lines. Rule 2. No more than 4 lines.

Not bad. Use something like malodorous next time. Adds a little more flavor.

Edit: Disks are merely an award, wanting or not wanting them is not reason not to play.
Only an obnoxious cretinous lout with delusions of adequacy would request something that:
A. Indicates nature has wasted 6 precious elements in order to prove devolution.
B. Won't be more debasing than a simple mirror, you know makeup doesn't fix ugly right?
C. Proves that if your brain exploded it wouldn't mess up your hair.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
My address?

Hell no.

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
You know the CD-Keys are the only thing of value...you can just download the games from blizzard.

I am very disappointed. The last two posts weren't even trying.

Want the CD-Key? I can PM that instead, but I looking for some entertainment that has been lacking in Off_Topic of late. BMBI has disappeared, Solwitch has been low-key, and Dale..., God I miss Dale! He is a Troll's Troll and almost always stirred the pot.

Heavy sigh.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I am very disappointed. The last two posts weren't even trying.

Want the CD-Key? I can PM that instead, but I looking for some entertainment that has been lacking in Off_Topic of late. BMBI has disappeared, Solwitch has been low-key, and Dale..., God I miss Dale! He is a Troll's Troll and almost always stirred the pot.

Heavy sigh.

Don't take it too hard Moon it was hard for me to post anything but I did it out of respect ... 8 out of 10 times I find myself agreeing with your post and either way I always enjoy them.

Spoiler

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info