Banned for no offenses?

Hi,

I'm just a newbie and while I was playing, I got disconnected and I got banned.
I did not, i repeat, did not use any hack or any tools but I was banned.

Could the administrators please check?
I do not know what did I do!!

Thanks
Hi there,

Please email support@grindinggear.com so that we can have a look into that for you.

Thanks!
No longer works at GGG
Hi,

Have sent the email but apparently it will take some time for them to check.
It is just saddening that I got banned for just simply playing.

And I only took leave for today to play, but because of this invalid ban, I wasted my leave.

Really hope the administrator who banned me could revise on how he bans players..
They don't ban for no reason, the worst an innocent player could expect is an IP ban on their whole area which isn't necessarily directed at them and can be fixed by emailing support.
There will be a set criteria which they will examine accounts on if it's somehow flagged as suspicious...though some times the end result can be wrong.
They don't ban you for speaking trash or having stupid names, for that they mute you and request you change your name or do it for you.

It will be investigated properly and the correct decision will be made....though you may not like the decision, also if they un ban you and you continue to do what ever it was that got you banned in the first place they can re ban you after collecting further evidence.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
They don't ban for no reason, the worst an innocent player could expect is an IP ban on their whole area which isn't necessarily directed at them and can be fixed by emailing support.
There will be a set criteria which they will examine accounts on if it's somehow flagged as suspicious...though some times the end result can be wrong.
They don't ban you for speaking trash or having stupid names, for that they mute you and request you change your name or do it for you.

It will be investigated properly and the correct decision will be made....though you may not like the decision, also if they un ban you and you continue to do what ever it was that got you banned in the first place they can re ban you after collecting further evidence.

I welcome them to ban me if I did indeed commit any illegal activities.
The thing is I did not. (To my knowledge)
The only possibility I can think of was using the Razer game booster, is that illegal?? I doubt so though.

I have enough knowledge in security for me to know that I did not use any known illegal tools hence I was quite shocked when I was banned and these caused me my leave being wasted.
Last edited by xerealis on Sep 1, 2013, 5:45:31 AM
"
xerealis wrote:
The only possibility I can think of was using the Razer game booster, is that illegal?? I doubt so though.

I have enough knowledge in security for me to know that I did not use any known illegal tools hence I was quite shocked when I was banned and these caused me my leave being wasted.

The razar game booster just stops or puts onto lower priority some programs to boost gaming right?..if so i doubt that would be the problem.

If you are innocent then they will unban you...just a pity it had to happen on time off.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
xerealis wrote:

The razar game booster just stops or puts onto lower priority some programs to boost gaming right?..if so i doubt that would be the problem.

If you are innocent then they will unban you...just a pity it had to happen on time off.

And unfortunately, they have yet to reply me.
Just hoping they can reply faster so I can use the rest of my free time....

Saddening that an innocent victim has to go through all this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info