Background characters of the web site making an apearance?

Has any one heard if those two characters to either side of this site are actually in the game?

the one on the left looks sorta like a flaming marauder.

totally curious...
I heard in an interview with Chris, that there used to be a Keystone called "Avatar of Fire", which has been removed from the skillweb. I don't know if it made you look like the char on the website, but that would be my first guess.
Concerning the right char, I have no idea. :D
nah it didnt make you look like you were on fire, it just made all your damage fire damage instead of physical. Was a good keystone i miss it.

My hope is that with micro transactions you can make your characters weapons, or indeed faces look like they on fire, and stuff like that.
Last edited by SilentOmen on Sep 20, 2012, 6:30:26 AM
"
SilentOmen wrote:
Has any one heard if those two characters to either side of this site are actually in the game?

the one on the left looks sorta like a flaming marauder.

totally curious...

Well, to answer your question OP:

In all likelyhood the the 'flaming marauder' type person is actually a figure named 'Kaom' due to the fact he is wearing a unique named 'Kaom's Heart' which used to be in the Beta, but has since been put in time out for its awesome mod.

The green sparking figure opposite of him is most likely another mysterious figure named, 'Hyrri' and like with Kaom we can infer this by the fact that he is wearing a unique called 'Hyrri's Ire' which can be seen here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056

I hope we meet these guys in game as well as another figure named 'Voll' who also has several uniques named for him. We should be getting the story as more story driven npcs are added to the game along with the addition of act 3 where most of it is unveiled anyways.
Zed's dead baby. Zed's Dead.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35331

^ Take a look at GGG's new youtube segment which, features submitted player characters. This is a weekly segment where I was actually featured!!!
Last edited by Big_Z on Sep 20, 2012, 9:10:00 AM
"
arekone wrote:
I heard in an interview with Chris, that there used to be a Keystone called "Avatar of Fire", which has been removed from the skillweb. I don't know if it made you look like the char on the website, but that would be my first guess.
Concerning the right char, I have no idea. :D

It would never work, but it would be fun!
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info