Resolute Technique Balance

"
Cronos988 wrote:

I think there should be more conversion Keystones for that kind of thing:
Resolute Techniquie could convert a part of your strength damage gain to accuracy.
I would also like a Keystone that would convert some of your dex eva rating to attack damage.
Or maybe "your critical strike chance is converted into hit chance"?

You had 5% critical chance, you get 5% hit chance.
I think a good way to change RT would be:

Instead of increasing melee physical damage with strength, gain accuracy instead.

It makes accuracy more important, you can still crit, and it doesn't make it overpowered because it doesn't give you accuracy and damage.

It does seem like the issue is not how easy a choice RT is to get, but the lack of accuracy nodes in the strength section of the tree. If more accuracy nodes were put in, and the above proprosed change to RT was made, then I think it would make RT less mandatory as a strength based melee build.
HowCouldThisHappenToMee (Hardcore Talisman)
sorry... but RT does not exist in the "skill tree" because there is not enough accuracy/dexterity...

following this thinking would lead to following nonsenses:
- in dexterity tree there is not enough strenght/inteligence nor life
- in inteligence tree there is not enought strenght/dexterity
- inteligence should give you life instead of mana, dexterity detto
- etc.

RT is for PvE, stop complaining about it how OP it is in PvP(just because you are lame and don't know how to counter it).

But as stated previously by others as well... this is another typical QQ topic and as such it is completely worthless to waste time on it anylonger...

/sajonara

PS:
QQ moar nao!...
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Im amazed that an actual GGG representative has gone and said that it could be some sort of "problem" in pvp , in some way suggesting that it is overpowered or unfair?

Any pure melee PVP character is made totally worthless versus anything with blind, if not using RT.
GGG has gone ahead and put blind in one of the most popular helms in this game , Bringer of rain, which people love to pvp with - how on earth are you supposed to hit them back while your accuracy is almost zero?.

The only solution is RT , remove it and what you get is 2 blind people swinging at each other.

As it stands RT is simply the appropriate counter to that and pretty much a necessity for any proper melee PVP character, furthermore if you could actually mitigate proper damage through armor - or evasion alone this game would simply lack depth.

Pretty sure Dodge from acrobatics and block always mitigate damage , regardless of your opponent using RT - or not.

I conclude there is no real problem with RT , only peoples insight when it comes to making viable builds, people ending up with crap characters is merely a reflection of their mental limitations.
Last edited by Iron_throne on Nov 29, 2013, 11:07:37 PM
You do know that particular post is from September 2012, almost a year before The Bringer of Rain was introduced? And that the last post to this thread was at the start of this year?
Very sorry, I was hasty posting this and did not check the dates.

Humble apologies,

Last edited by Iron_throne on Nov 29, 2013, 10:57:13 PM
Cyclone can miss ? Need to take RT or accuracy for cyclone? Hows work miss/hit systems with cyclone?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Cyclone is an Attack. Attacks roll for Accuracy.
RT needs a buff :)
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info